Saturday, October 10, 2009

Concept Map for Class Assignment


I made this concept map during week 3 of my Assessment of Student Learning in the Online Classroom.

My concept map identifies the key concepts in Tofflemire Matrix application. It starts with the task (essential question) , learning objectives and the final outcome of task completion.

The Tofflemire matrix is used in dentistry as a quick, easy way to form a wall around the side a tooth when we place a restoration in the tooth. The side of the tooth was cut away by dentist when they removed the decay.




I hope my concept map shows the relationship between the two key key concepts; application and theory and the learning objectives to learn the objective.

This is the URL for my concept map. I made it using the Inspiration software.

https://uwstout.courses.wisconsin.edu/d2l/common/viewFile.d2lfile/Database/Nzg0OTgwMA/Tofflemire.jpg?ou=1022197

This is a URL that explains more about the use of a Tofflemire matrix.

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/hs/dental/operative/matrixband.html

1 comment:

  1. Interesting subject! Thank you for sharing, I love to learn about other professions.
    Shanda

    ReplyDelete