Saturday, November 14, 2009

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL WEEK 8

ASSESSMENT ON STUDENT LEARNING IN THE ONLINE ENVIRONMENT

This week was an easier week with the amount of course work reduced. We did our discussion boards, readings and explored Microsoft website for video capture.


Our assignment was to finish and post our final project. This is the link to my project.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ASZkoRlT3PnCZGNud3ptcTJfN2hrbmRwamN6&hl=en

We completed a course survey for the University and a course survey. I thought it was interesting on the course survey that there was a box for our name. I enjoyed the course and do not have any negative comments, but animinity is usually a factor in surveys.

The article that we read and discussed this week was a study about online discussions. It pointed out the positive and negative aspects of online discussions. I will use these points when I set up my discussion boards.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ASZkoRlT3PnCZGNud3ptcTJfNmMzOHc3NGRj&hl=en

I enjoyed the mix of students in this course. My classmates were easy to work with and a highly educated group. It was obvious that each of them are highly motivated and life long learners.


My last post for this class. I learned a lot and I liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment